Do you live a wildly abundant life, but you need a way to keep it all organized? Say hello to your new best friend.
The Monthly is the muscle of our planning system. It’s a five-week undated day planner featuring week spreads, habit trackers, timeblocked day pages, and plenty of bullet grid flex space to make the planner completely yours.
Take a second to let that soak in. This planner has a spread for your week and a spread for each day. But don’t worry about your weekly brainstorming getting lost when you flip to your day page. Our revolutionary dutch door layout allows a consistent view of your weekly and daily agendas at the same time (and makes navigating your planner a breeze).
The planning and reflection prompts on the day pages (as well as the layout itself) were developed through years of intensive research on the most effective productivity habits. But like one of the beauties in our community said, “it’s not overly curated.” In other words: it actually doesn’t feel like you were suddenly transported into the head of a guru and asked to do a bunch of homework just to get your day going.
We’re not just saying this: there’s nothing else like it in the world.
- 5 weekly spreads with habit trackers
- 35 day pages with timeblockers
- extra bullet grid flex space pages
- 92 pages total
- saddle-stitch binding
- 70lb white interior paper
- 80lb white silk cover
- detachable perforated dutch door edges
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ when closed
Craft an Incredible Lifestyle
These Monthly planner booklets can be used powerfully on their own. But when combined with the Annual, a dynamic system is formed. The Cover perfectly binds the booklets into one unit, with room to flex and grow.
Here’s what our community is saying about our system:
- “It has been satisfying my need for bullet journaling, but not having to do every single page from scratch…I use it daily, and it has kept me organized, on track, and motivated. best planner I’ve ever used—and I’m a real planner snob (ask anyone 🙊🙈)” — Mackenzie Fulcher, @featuringthefulchers
- “As a mom/business owner, I have found that I *need* structure to be productive—otherwise I get nothing done. 😅 The way this system is laid out helps me streamline what I need to do and clears my brain to be able to focus on the task at hand. So if you’re feeling like you’re going crazy and need to organize your new normal—@evergreenplanner is the missing piece!” — Delaney Head, @perfectpeacedesigns
- “I’ve honestly been very overwhelmed by planners before which can be a perfectionism trigger for me, but several subtle features of this one make me feel like I can dive in wherever I am and use it however I need to, to whatever extent my time and ability allow… The thoughtfulness you put into every detail really shows. As a working/homeschooling single mom, I really appreciate the styling and formatting which works just as well for professional and ‘mom’ life.” — E.S.
If you’re needing a regular supply, our subscription box comes with three Classic day planner booklets each quarter to make sure you never run out.