Get a birds-eye view of #allthethings with our minimalistic Annual.
This is a calendar in booklet form. With a bullet page opposite of every month calendar and a full bullet spread in between, you’ll be fully equipped to dive deep into your seasonal planning, no matter when you begin.
- 12 undated month calendar spreads
- 13 full bullet grid spreads
- 56 Pages
- Sewn binding
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 100lb Non-coated Paper
Getting Started with the Annual:
This booklet is styled like a standard calendar on the left-hand side, with plenty of flex space on the right (and a full bullet grid spread of flex space in between each month).
This simple combination of a traditional calendar with bullet grid pages gives you a taste of the flexible structure for which our planner is becoming famous.
Use the calendar as usual: mark all of your “must attend” events and appointments, track important lifestyle information, and set deadlines for your most important projects.
What you do with the rest is totally up to you. Here are some some of the ways our community loves to use the flex space in their Annuals:
- keeping quarterly goals, theme words and Bible verses, business agreements, and vital deadlines constantly in view
- designing unique habit trackers and rhythm templates to challenge themselves to become consistent in the personal traditions they’re creating
- preserving beautiful commonplace moments through mini-Polaroids, dried flowers, illustrations, lettering, and memorabilia stuffed into handmade paper pockets
Hang it on your fridge or whiteboard with magnetic clips, toss it in your laptop tote for staying organized on-the-go, or keep it tucked in your Cover. Our Annual is incredibly versatile, helping you to weave all the random threads in your life together so you can get total perspective in a single glance.