You did it. You took the plunge, and you're looking at your brand new Annual planner! Congratulations, and welcome! We are so glad you're here.
But now the real work of setting up your Planner begins. And maybe you feel overwhelmed (that's normal), or intimidated (that's normal too). Blank pages are most peoples' worst nightmare, and we get it.
With this post, we've taken the guess work out of it for you, with a simple guide to get you started.
Our Planner System is intuitive and adaptable—it can be used in whatever way best fits your needs, and the built-in features will come to feel second-nature the more you use it. In short: it's a power-house hub that will quickly become your brain's best friend!
The Annual is our undated calendar booklet that gives you a birds eye view of each month. With three flex pages per month, there's plenty of space to plan out anything you need, from monthly goals, a break-down of annual goals, morning/evening rhythms, and so much more! Keep reading to see how to set up your Annual!
1) Write in the month and days for each month in your Annual.
Write in any immovable dates (i.e. holidays) in pen, and events or appointments that could be rescheduled in pencil.
2) Use the bullet grid opposite your month calendar to track important goals, lifestyle changes, etc.
Sticky notes, wash tape, stickers, and highlighters go a long ay towards customizing your planner without spending hours drawing spreads!
3) The two flex pages in between each month calendar can be used for task lists, brainstorming, notes, rhythm guides, habit trackers, and journaling.
4) Store notes, pictures, or any paper keepsake with paperclips or wash tape as a simple way to document your year.
Idea lists for a future event (i.e. a birthday) can be clipped months in advance to be accessed when needed.
5) The blank bullet grid pages at the very front and back of your annual can be used to forecast year goals, track year-long habits, reading lists, note events for the next year, etc.
There are so many options!
You can download the Annual Onboarding pamphlet here for easy reference in the future!
And don't forget, if you want to absolutely ensure that you will be able to personalize and maximize the use of your planner, then you need to join of the Evergreen Collective.
The Collective is full of time-management resources, an amazing and encouraging community of women, and contains the Challenge Path, which is the BEST WAY to learn the "Evergreen way" of time-management. If you're serious about your time-management journey, you need to be in this group! Accept your invitation here.